Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5 - Happy Birthday Dave

When I get older, losing my hair
Many years from now,

Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday Greeting, bottle of wine?


If I'd been out to quarter to three
Would you lock the door,
Will you still need me, will you still feed me.
When I'm sixty four

We had a nice day, travelling further east to Post Falls, Idaho, playing another round of golf in the mountains and settling in for a little vino, some garlic mussels and a steak dinner.

Happy birthday Dave.  We'll catch up with everyone again tomorrow.

Here's our map east so far: Heading East

2 comments:

  1. Head down, concentration and lookin' good Dave. Have a Happy 64th Birthday. I'm smiling.
    Kev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dave!
    Good to see you've started to explore some local golf as you make your way back!
    Warren

    ReplyDelete